Monday, July 26, 2010

Well.

Well.

I hate technology. But considering the fact that I have a little over a month until I hop on a plane and head across the pond, I decided I should get this thing going.

I am way too particular and vain and care entirely too much about how this looks. What's it matter anyway? You guys are just reading this, not inspecting the look of the site. (I hope.)

Well...

This is the first post. So hello there. I probably won't write again until I have to pack or actually do something London related. Till then.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Get busy girlfriend. You've got lots to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really nice. Seems like you got all the help you needed to get situated. I spoke with Vladamir concerning your room at home. He is definitely interested. Miss you already. Hope to hear from you soon. Love you!

    Diddy

    ReplyDelete