Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We can work it out...

So close!

And yet...I'm so sleepy...I think it's the snow that has been falling all day long in good old London town. Luckily, it has not stuck. I'm not being a grinch, I just want to come home on Thursday...so if the weather could slow down a bit until I leave this Island...I'd be completely content with life.

But like I said, so sleepy!

I packed today with the help of Kemper. Actually...she pretty much packed me altogher. I'm ready to come home...

One more final in the morning so I'm going to bed now. One more day. ONE MORE DAY!

Love you and miss you guys!

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Becca,Well I got my last postcard yesterday, From a certain someone. I can't wait to meet you at the Airport, and then I can quit missing you. Actually guess what I got my Senior Graduation Info. from Jostens today. I'm really excited about that you can help me when you get home. Also I'm getting to decorate a Christmas Tree for church on Wednesday. I've got to make ornaments using recycled materials, and I've already got a bunch of ornaments made. I'm so glad your comming Home. I've missed you so.
    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are packed. I was worried about that. Is is great to be counting the hours not the days. We went shopping today at Sams. We got a wreath and some flowers and some stuff for your Mom. Sarah Palin was signing books there today but we didn't see any of it. Will you see Your teacher Jean again? It sounds like you were close to her. You will have some great memories and I'm glad its over and you are coming HOME. I love you.....Gramner

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I just woke up and I had two blog comments. Guess what? Only one more blog post! Thank you guys for making me feel special. Jess I'll see you tomorrow and Gramner I'll either see you tomorrow or the next day. Haha. No big deal. I'm finally coming home! <3

    ReplyDelete